Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Food & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Cloudadic Inc: Ziwid / StegoSOC - Balaji Kannaiyan
- Find My Path: - Trey Tezza
- Chapel Hill Open Data: Open Data Portal - Maria Silverhardt
- ReveMed Technologies: Payer Concierge - Ken Poray
~9:30 - end -
Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
Triangle TechBreakfast Sponsors
- CapVal-American Business Appraisers, LLC - CapVal provides business valuation services for equity-based compensation (409A), corporate transaction, and other purposes.
- Centennial Campus Office of Partnerships and Economic Development - A true collaborative research and academic environment, NC State University’s Centennial Campus is home to 70 corporate, government and non-profit partners and 75 NC State academic units, including the College of Engineering, College of Textiles, and the College of Veterinary Medicine. Nestled in 1,334-acres and just minutes from downtown Raleigh, the campus provides unparalleled proximity to world-class researchers and labs.
- Corus360 - At Corus360, we empower our clients through helping them find the right people, select the ideal technologies, and plan for seamless recovery. We are committed to their success, working together as One Team with One Message to transform environments, enhance operations, and exceed expectations.
- FLYNN IP LAW - Helping young companies obtain initial patents and stay clear of the patents of others
- Family Legacy Financial Solutions - What's your Legacy?
- HQ Raleigh - Designed for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs, HQ Raleigh offers an exciting new work space and members-based community for Raleigh’s burgeoning entrepreneurs.
- Hutchison PLLC - Hutchison PLLC represents many of the premier technology, life science and healthcare services companies in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic.
- Mercury Gate - A Transportation Management System that delivers.
- NC State Executive Education LLC - real education solutions for real business problems
- Oak City Labs - Builds scalable solutions for iOS and Android
- Scale Finance - Scale Finance LLC is the leading provider of fractional based accounting services and transaction advisory support to entrepreneurial companies in the Southeast.
- The Launch Place - The Launch Place supports the creation of an “idea based entrepreneurship network” in our region, with a major focus on emerging and serial entrepreneurs with business ideas primarily related to engineering, IT, medical devices and advanced materials.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
We are thrilled to be hosted at the Research Triangle Park (RTP) Headquarters Conference Center.
The Research Triangle Park (RTP) is one of the largest research parks in the world. It is located near Durham, Raleigh, and Chapel Hill, in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina. We are in the main conference room in the conference center.
Parking & Transportation
Consent to Recording and Photography
There's plenty of free parking at the RTP location and there are buses you can get to/from RTP and various locations in the Raleigh and Durham area, including from the airport.
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further?
Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By