Since Bunn is a new location for these meetings, we will begin with a general discussion of tiny houses. This buzz word actually connects to the minimalist lifestyle and a nomadic spirit found in many housing options.
Bring your own ideas about tiny housing, but keep an open mind to the tiny houses that interest others. Here's a list of question and topics we'll try to cover, so you can be ready with your own ideas and answers during this talk.
• How do you define "tiny"?
• What is a tiny house?
• What is not a tiny house?
• Are there any tiny houses close to here?
• Are there any tiny house communities nearby?
• Do you, or anyone you know, live in a tiny house?
• What interests you most about tiny houses?
• What topics would you like to discuss at future meetings?
Along with our new location, we have a new format for meetings.
5:00 - 5:15 arrive and socialize
5:15 - 6:45 meeting and guest presentation
6:45 - 7:00 clean up
Let's get together to share ideas about tiny houses, intentional communities, container homes, and other alternative housing options. Bring your Google Sketch up plans and share your Dream and Vision with others in the group.