addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Triangle Area Chinese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Chinese students coming to Chapel Hill, Holly Springs and Apex

Chinese students coming to Chapel Hill, Holly Springs and Apex

Crystal A.
user 12063550
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2
Hello,

My name is Crystal Allis. I work with Education, Travel and Culture. We are a non-profit that specializes in the placement and supervision of high-school-aged international students here in the Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill area. We have 11 Chinese students coming for the 2012-13 school year. We are still seeking host families for 4 of them. I thought perhaps one of your group members may be interested in hosting or know someone who might be since they obviously share a common interest. If anyone you know is interested, they may message me here and I'll be in touch.

Thank you,

Crystal