addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Triangle Area Chinese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Find a native English speaker to learn English, and I'll teach you everythin

Find a native English speaker to learn English, and I'll teach you everything about China in exchange

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I wish to find someone to watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart with me to explain the jokes, and I can watch any Chinese TV show with you to explain you everything I know about China. I want to make it a weekly event on every weekend. It's free and just for fun!

If you are interested in this culture exchange, please shoot me an email with your own short introduction, contact info and a photo to raozhibo @ gmail.com (delete the space in the middle) to reach me. Wish we could learn from each other.

About me: I'm a native mandarin speaker, 26 years old, male. I've been living in US for almost 4 years now, and just come to Raleigh area for a new job. I do speak English very well, so I hope to use this way to meet new people while learning English. I currently stays in GreyStone apartment in Knightdale, NC.

Anyway, wish to hear from you!