What we're about
If you live in the Tucson/Southern AZ area consider joining us - we're a group of age 50 plus singles who enjoy getting together for fun activities, be it game days, live music, trivia, hiking, online events, and more. It's not a dating group, although it may be possible to make a connection. You're sure to make new friends!
To be approved - all members must post a clear, recent photo of themselves, such as a good headshot or selfie. This is for the safety of our members and so we can find each other at meetups. In this group we take responsibility for ourselves, and are respectful of others. If anyone is having a problem with a member, feel free to message Shirley, Robert, Janet, or Doc (the Leadership Team).
MEMBERSHIP POLICIES - PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING - IMPORTANT!
1. SHOW PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION – You must be fully-vaccinated and show your proof of COVID-19 vaccination (either card or photo on phone) to your event host when you attend an event, if not previously verified.
2. NO SHOW POLICY – Our no show policy is three strikes and you’re out of the group. Don’t let this happen to you! Our default no show policy is: If you are signed up for an event you MUST change your RSVP to NOT GOING if you cannot attend, BEFORE the event starts, or it’s a NO SHOW. Comments will not suffice. New year-new no show list – don’t get on it!
3. NO SHOW EXPECTATIONS VARY BY EVENT – All events are not created equal – for example, an event at Three Canyon may require you to change your RSVP six hours prior to the event start so that people on the wait list have time to be notified and attend. How will you know what the expectation is for a particular event? Read on, friends!
4. READ THE EVENT DESCRIPTION COMPLETELY – Don’t sign up as soon as the event is announced! Carefully read the entire description, check your calendar and ensure you can attend, and then sign up and add the event to your calendar.
5. NO GUESTS are allowed at our events due to COVID-19.
6. COMMENTS – Please comment appropriately. After an event, feel free to post your appreciation for our event hosts! Don’t comment on why you have to cancel, or to inform of another event, or anything not relevant.
7. DONATIONS – We appreciate your donations to keep this group going. Feel free to donate a small amount the next time you see one of us (Shirley, Robert, Doc, Janet) or when we “pass the hat”. Thanks!
8. EVENT HOSTS – We are grateful for each of our members who host events. Event hosts must take careful attendance, check proof of COVID-19 vaccinations, and mark and notify no shows. Please be gracious and appreciative and make their job as easy as possible – they are helping us to meet safely, have a good time, and make awesome friends.
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (1,444)
This content is available only to members