addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tucson Atheists Message Board › * * * * * * ATHEIST BUSINESSES * * * * * *

* * * * * * ATHEIST BUSINESSES * * * * * *

A former member
Post #: 2
I am an Atheist/ Libertarian writer/ columnist/ author

I would like to try and get some more local news out there- but from an freethinkers viewpoint. I am not trying t make money at this- I mean writing just is not a great way to make a fortune... so help if you can and thanks!

http://www.examiner.c...­

A former member
Post #: 4
I have rentals. Would you like to rent from an atheist? ........ more humane treatment (I hope) We are pet friendly. Mostly historic dwellings. 629-0177

Available now. 2 small bedrooms at North Anita (between Main and Speedway) $475.oo
Its a guest type of casita.

Also available now on Anita; a one bedroom (extra room has been used as 2bdrm/office) $495.oo

March 1...Mohave and 1st Ave; I will have a nice one bedroom casita with tile floors at (south of Prince) $495.oo

March 1 ......Mohave and 1st Ave; a 3 bedroom with a possible extra bedroom in the family room. 2 bath. due to location its good for home business, large back yard. all tile floors. Rent is in the $850's depending upon how many occupied.

March 10..... Freeman st & 1st Ave, a historic mud adobe with oak floors large yard 2 bdrm/1 bath cottage. (original farm house of the area) $630.oo

May 15 ....... Mohave and 1st Ave ... studio. $395.oo. cute little casita,

All units are quiet and have been well kept by tenants but will be completely clean and repainted before new move in.
A former member
Post #: 1
I love this idea. I'm a fee only comprehensive financial planner - www.ffafinancial.com

We work to meet our clients' individual financial needs in areas including:

- investment review and management
- tax projection and planning
- retirement planning
- insurance analysis
- estate planning
- real estate investing
- debt reduction
- education planning

We do not sell any products or receive any commissions - so we can provide you with unbiased service without any hidden fees.

We offer free upfront meetings with no obligation.

Bill Holliday, CFP