addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tucson Atheists Message Board › Our Emissary, Toni, sends her first report.

Our Emissary, Toni, sends her first report.

Don L.
AZAtheist
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 248
Here is my first 'emissary' encounter...The Austin Atheists. I went to El Arroyo after the TV broadcast and met these lovely folks. I learned that the Austin group has 180 paid members and they were duly impressed when I told them about our dynamic group. They send their greetings and an invitation to attend their broadcast and meetup on any Sunday should anyone from Tucson be traveling to Austin. They also gave permission for us to put their picture on the website.
I sure miss you all but I'm having too much fun to come back yet.

Follow along on my blog to see where I am...
sailingdowntheroad.blogspot.com­

Toni

Yes, Toni! Thank you for the picture and we miss you too.