Tucson Expat Group brings together individuals who were raised outside of the USA or who were born in the US but spent, at least, three (3) years living among a foreign culture.
• We will have the opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and share experiences about international upbringing, lifestyle etc.
• Spouses or significant others of members are always welcome regardless of their ethnic background.
About our membership:
• Organizers may terminate the membership of those inactive over a period of three or more months.
About our meet-up events:
• Group's official language is English.
• Upon arrival, introduce yourself to other members. They would be interested in meeting you!
• T.E.G. discourages extended discussions on political, religious or similar topics.
• At times, one may have a last minute schedule change. If you have signed up for an event and can no longer participate, kindly inform the group organizer. It would not be fair for the restaurant owner or host to keep a chair waiting for you.