This month Mike will cover an introduction to Serverless programming on Azure. This is very cool stuff!
The goal of the talk is to show you how to create, test and deploy a serverless application on Azure. We will cover:
- Background and use cases for Serverless programming
- Info on Azure Function Triggers, input and output Bindings
- Supported programming languages
- How to create Azure Functions in the Azure Portal, VS Code, VS 2019
- How to debug Azure functions locally
- How to deploy and test Azure functions on Azure
- How to deploy a static web site to Azure blob storage
- How to setup an Azure Devops CI/CD pipeline for deployment
- How to monitor your Azure Functions on Azure
Create and test a simple Azure function in C#
Create and test a simple Azure function in PowerShell
Create a default Angular application and convert it into a Serverless App
- move the REST API to Azure Functions
- deploy the UI to Azure Blob storage
Time permitting we will do the same using Blazor
Adding Serverless real-time collaboration features to an application
Which topics would you like to see covered in upcoming talks?
We'd like to thank Bryant and TEKSystems who will provide our venue along with food and drink. Bryant is focused on C# and .NET and will be there to answer any questions on related job opportunities.
Please RSVP so that we know how much food and drink to get. See you there!
Check out the list of our sponsors at: https://www.meetup.com/Tucson-NET-User-Group/sponsors