Tulsa UX meets the second Tuesday each month at 36°N to learn about the latest trends, hear from industry professionals in our community and discuss best practices!
This month, our speaker is Ian Russell from Station 8 Branding. His talk, "Accessibility and Usability for All" will cover creating ADA compliant products and the tools necessary to highlight inaccessible areas to be repaired during development reviews.
We will also be discussing this month's book, "Design for Real Life" at the beginning of the meeting. Get a copy of it here: https://abookapart.com/products/design-for-real-life
Food will be provided by our catering sponsor, TEK systems (http://teksystems.com/).
• 6:00 – 6:30: Eat/Mingle + Book Discussion
• 6:30 – 6:40: Announcements
• 6:40 – 7:30: Presentation – "Accessibility and Usability for All"
• 7:30 – 7:45: Closing Remarks
• 7:45: Depart for Prairie Brewpub / Post-meetup
*If you would like anything to be added to the agenda, please contact us ([masked])!