What we're about
What we're about
This group is for Lesbian, Bisexual, Queer, Transgender, and Lesbian-Friendly People in the Tulsa area to meet for fun, casual activities and to have a good time. This is not a dating site; it's a place to make new friends. We are an all-inclusive group which means we will not shun anyone from our community. All are welcome. We ask for no drama. Our intention is to host regularly scheduled coffee meetups as well as happy hour dinners. As the group grows, so will the activities.
I started this group because when I moved to Tulsa from Kansas City I noticed a serious lack of lesbian community here. Maybe it is simply because I don’t know where to find it. I know there have to be more LBGTQ+ folks out there like my wife and myself that would enjoy meeting with like-minded individuals and don’t care for a bar scene every weekend.
Who Are We?:
- Women (however you choose to identify yourself) of all ages.
- Queer (lesbian, bisexual, transgender, androgynous, queer, questioning)
- Community (we allow all members of the LGBTQ+ community and their supporters)
- Social (we enjoy art, sports, film, music, books, drinks..etc)
What Do We Do?:
- Movie Outings; Gay Film Fests; TV Viewing Parties
- Concerts; Music Festivals; Open Mike Nights
- Sporting Events: Women's Soccer, Football, Rugby, Roller Derby
- Book Clubs; Author Readings/Signings
- Art Museums; Photography Exhibits; Fashion Shows
- Hang Out; Meet For Coffee; Happy Hour; Pot Luck
...It's Really Up To You!
This is our group and the types of activities and number of activities is totally up to the group members! Your organizers will manage the regularly occurring meetups and then it's up to group member to suggest other activities.
How to suggest an activity...
If you have an idea simply message me the following: (1) a date (2) a time (3) a location (4) a description of the event. I will then post it to the calendar as soon as I can.
This is OUR group; not MY group.
So..... What do you want do?
Upcoming events (2)
Past events (40)
This content is available only to members