We are WordPress users who teach and learn from each other. We enjoy sharing knowledge and are passionate about encouraging others who are into WordPress and open source software.
The Tulsa WordPress Meetup Group is for any WordPress user - new or experienced - who wants to learn more about WordPress, network with other users and developers and discuss all things WordPress.
We host a free monthly meetup each month to address topics for:
• Beginners who are just starting out.
• People who use WordPress for their business website.
• Experienced Users who want to do more with WordPress
• Technical users like developers, designers, freelancers, and more.
No matter what kind of WordPress user you are, our monthly meetups are to help you get the most out of this amazing software. Thanks to our sponsors, our meetups are free.
If you are interested in being a part of a WordPress community that is welcoming, active, helpful, and enthusiastic about WordPress, then join and RSVP for our next scheduled MeetUp.
The Five Good Faith Rules
1. WordPress Meetups are for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses or individuals. All actions taken as an event organizer are with the best interest of the community in mind.
2. Membership in the local Meetup group is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status, or any other criteria.
3. Meetups are volunteer-run with volunteer speakers. In cases where a modest attendance fee might be necessary, this fee should only cover the costs of the Meetup and shouldn’t be used to pay speakers or organizers.
4. Meetup groups allow events to be organized by any reliable/trusted member of the community.
5. Meetups are welcoming places where everyone works to foster an accepting environment which is free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and general jerk-like behavior.
WordPress Global Community Sponsors help fund WordPress Meetup groups and WordCamps around the world. Thank you to WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Nexcess, Bluehost, and Weglot, for their support!