This is a group for men supporting men leading lives of integrity, authenticity and joy! What does that mean for you? What could that mean for another man? This welcoming and safe circle of peers can help all men who attend develop and practice emotional intelligence, open, authentic communication and discover their greater Mission. This circle is a space to bring your joys, sorrows, anger and fears. All of you is welcome here and active participation is optional. All men, 18 years or older, are invited to join us.
What will we do?
• Structured conversations in a small private group setting
• Share personal life experiences, challenges and accomplishments
• Build deep trusting friendships with other men in a safe environment
• Develop personal, professional, and leadership skills.
Is this a Religious or Political Group?
• ManKind Project is an 501(c)(3) organization, not affiliated with any religion or political party.
What are my obligations?
• Keep all information of other members confidential
• Display a willingness to support and accept other men
• Be honest and have a desire to grow as a man
• Present no dangerous behaviors towards yourself and any other man in the group
What will it cost to join?
• There is no cost to attending this regularly scheduled group.
Come join a Circle Of Men who are helping to build the male role models that our communities need.