addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Social Cycling Message Board › Is anyone interested in a weekly, evening Elm Creek ride?

Is anyone interested in a weekly, evening Elm Creek ride?

Jim K.
user 12770335
Osseo, MN
Post #: 9
Since the "Weekly Westside Wednesdays" are gone I've been doing the (long) Elm Creek loop one or two nights a week. From the front door of my house, round-trip, it's about 18 miles, and I've been doing this as a "workout ride", averaging around 15 MPH, and trying really hard not to drop below 10 MPH (which is pretty tough, given some of the hills back there). The rides have been "work permitting" (sometimes I don't get out of the office until quite late), so I don't have a set schedule, but if anyone is interested I would welcome a fellow rider or three!

Please note that I'm not an Organizer, and this wouldn't be a TCSC sponsored ride (unless Jennifer decides to make it one), but if this is "ok" to post here, and if you'd like to ride with me, drop me an email!

Jim
Renae O
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 4
Hi Jim,

You will have received the new Wed. ride notice by now but I just noticed you posted at the same time! Feel free to rsvp and we as a group will be tweaking the ride details as we go along..... Hope to see you on Wednesday!

Renae
Jim K.
user 12770335
Osseo, MN
Post #: 10
Renae,

Except for an email we shared a couple weeks ago I haven't receive a "notice" from anyone regarding the new Wednesday night ride...but I see it now! Thanks.

And I still haven't found time to call JR, sorry. It's my "busy season" at work right now (12-14 hour days being quite common), but it will ease up soon.

Jim