Zimbabwe, Botswana & South Africa Adventure! (13 days / 12 nights)
Southern Africa’s stunning landscapes, amazing wildlife and majestic waterfalls are just a few things that we’ll experience on this trip to Zimbabwe, Botswana and South Africa. We’ll witness the power of Victoria Falls, one of the 7 natural wonders, take game drive out to the African plains in hopes of spotting the Big Five as well as other beautiful animals and go camping in the national park that’s home to Africa’s largest elephant population as we fall asleep under a night sky full of sparkling stars.
Below is some basic information. Email [masked] if you are interested or have any questions.
Trip Dates : June 8 - 20, 2019
Trip Cost : $6900 (excluding flights)
Single Supplement : $1200
You can see all the trip details here : http://globe-drifters.com/tour/zimbabwe-botswana-south-africa/
Price includes 2 charter flights, 5* Accommodation and 4 nights at all-inclusive lodges.
- 12 nights accommodation (Luxury, all-inclusive lodges, African plains camping)
- Private ground transportation
- 2 direct charter flights direct (Single engine plane)
- 1 international commercial flight (Maun, Botswana – Cape Town, South Africa)
- Activities as indicated on itinerary
- All breakfasts, 9 lunches, 8 dinners
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs
- All national park fees
- Laundry services at all-inclusive lodges
- Alcoholic beverages at all-inclusive lodges (Excluding top shelf/premium brands)
Not included :
- Optional excursions and activities
- 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Premium/Top shelf alcoholic beverages (At all-inclusive lodges)
- International flight
If you are interested or have questions, please email : [masked]