3754 Pleasant Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Indoor yoga will continue at the Center for Performing Arts. The building is located in the Kingfield neighborhood in south Minneapolis (38th Street & Pleasant Avenue). A change from last season, all yoga classes will start at 10:45 AM and will last 75-minutes until 12 PM. Please read the information in the following bullet points prior to attending class:
• All Levels of Experience are welcome. Please notify the instructor if you have any injuries or medical conditions which could adversely effect you during yoga class
• There is no obligation to attend class, however I will take voluntary donations to help cover costs associated with this Meetup group. Place all donations in the jar I will place at the front of the studio. Your support is greatly appreciated.
• Class will begin promptly at 10:45 AM. If the door is closed, you are late. Please do not enter the studio while class is going on as it is disruptive to others who made the effort to be on time.
• Please bring a yoga mat, towel, and water. Also, if you have a block, please bring one. If you do not have a yoga mat, I have a limited supply available.
• There is a restroom outside the studio that also can be used for changing.
• There is plenty of street parking outside the studio free of charge. You may park in the school parking lot across the street (there are signs stating 'Authorized Parking Only', the Center for Performing Arts has an agreement with the school for use of their lot after hours).
• I will have a sign-in sheet. Please put at minimum print your name and sign it each week. I will mark no-shows if the class fills to capacity on the Meetup site. Multiple no-shows may result in your RSVP being removed.
• There is a limit of 30 spots in the Chapel (yoga will not be in the Sun Room this week). Meetup mandated a waiting list for all organizers who place a limit on attendees (I have contacted Support to allow the old method that worked so much better for this group). In past years, a waiting list was disadvantageous in many cases as someone places themselves on the waiting list earlier in the week all of a sudden is put into a spot on Saturday when that person no longer can attend (I don't expect someone to be diligent with Meetup in this case). To maximize the opportunities for all, I will be removing anyone on the waiting list periodically throughout the week. To confirm your spot, you will need to manually RSVP 'Yes' so I know you plan on attending.
• Guests may attend. Please account for them in your RSVP. Please do not RSVP for phantom guests to hold spots.
• After class, you are invited to hang out at either the Grand Cafe or Rincon 38 to meet others who attended class. Both spots are located approximately 1 block from the studio.
This class will be taught by Andrew Craddock, the founder of the Twin Cities Yoga Cooperative. Andrew's vision is not only provide affordable yoga, but to be able to give people the opportunity to connect with others and build a sense of community. Andrew is a 2013 graduate of CorePower Yoga's Power Yoga Teacher Training & Extension Programs.
Lastly, if you have any questions, please comment as there may be others wondering the same thing. You can also send the organizer an email if you do not wish the matter be public.
By attending this event, you agree to the Terms and Conditions