Location visible to members
Happy Hour Yoga will start at 6 PM this year. Happy Hour yoga is meant to mark the transition from weekday to weekend and for time for yourself so you can better serve others! Please read the following pieces of information regarding class:
• All Levels of Experience are welcome. Please notify the instructor if you have any injuries or medical conditions which could adversely effect you during yoga class
• There is no obligation to attend class, however I will take voluntary donations to help cover costs associated with this Meetup group. Place all donations in the jar I will place at the front of the studio. Your support is greatly appreciated.
• The studio will open no later than 5:55 PM. If the studio is not open before that time, you may wait outside the door. The studio is located on the third floor. Class will begin promptly at 6:00 PM. If the door is closed and locked, late entrants will not be admitted. Please do not enter the studio or knock on the door while class is going on as it is disruptive to others who made the effort to be on time.
• Please bring a yoga mat, towel, and water. Also, if you have a block, please bring one. If you do not have a yoga mat, there are some available for use.
• There is a restroom outside the studio that also can be used for changing.
• There is a variety of street parking in the area (meters, no meters, and surface lots). Keep in mind parking may be tight in the area. It is advisable you arrive in the area at least 10 minutes prior to class.
• I will have new waivers this year. If you signed one in the past, I ask you sign a new one.
• There is a limit of 20 spots in the studio. A waiting list will be turned on by default. If the class is full, I will remove people who put their names on the waiting list. If someone changes their RSVP, you must manually go in grab the open spot. I have found people add themselves to the waiting list on days in advance and make other plans in the interim, then the day before they are added to class from the waiting list and don't update their RSVP (this really isn't something I expect).
• Guests may attend. Please account for them in your RSVP. Please do not RSVP for phantom guests to hold spots.
• If there is enough interest, we can head to a nearby establishment after class.
This class will be taught by Andrew Craddock, the founder of the Twin Cities Yoga Cooperative. Andrew's vision is not only provide affordable yoga, but to be able to give people the opportunity to connect with others and build a sense of community. This group was established in 2013 and has taught thousands of students during that time.
Lastly, if you have any questions, please comment as there may be others wondering the same thing. You can also send the organizer an email if you do not wish the matter be public. By attending this event, you agree to the Terms and Conditions (https://www.meetup.com/Twin-Cities-Yoga-Cooperative/pages/21906840/Terms_and_Conditions_(Revised_12-16)/).