addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Heavy Metal Headbangers Message Board › Upcoming Metal Shows

Upcoming Metal Shows

Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 472
Not all of them, just the ones currently on my "must see" docket (& that probably won't suck) devilish:

8/31- False, Bellow, Mordwolf (8pm). Underground house show: https://www.facebook....­

9/16 @ S4 Katatonia, Devin Townsend,

9/18 @S4 Broken Hope, Jungle Rot,

10/1 @ Triple Rock St. Vitus

10/5 @S4 Morbid Angel, GRAVE, Dark Funeral. love struck

10/11 @s4 My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult

10/13 @ Triple Rock, Impaler, Black Rainbow, ??? (mystery headliner for Zombie Pub Crawl Day)

11/4 @S4 Napalm Death, Municipal Waste, Exhumed biggrinlove struck

11/5 @S4 Epica, Alestorm ....this is when I start wishing I lived about 20 miles closer to St. Paul

11/6 @1st Ave The Sword,

11/12 @TripleRock Skeletonwitch, Havok

11/14 @S4 Diecide

love struck 12/9 @S4 Eluveitie, Wintersun, Varg

Life is good.
What are you looking forward to this fall?
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 476
My "Squeeeeee!!!" of my week= EXODUS playing at the T-Rock for ZPC, WITH, Impaler, Black Rainbow (kick ass DIO tribute), and Mordwolf opening. LOVE!!!!!!!!
Susan E.
user 11370641
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Hey Alexis! Thanks for all the suggestions!

Was the 10/13 Impaler show cancelled??? Not seeing it on the Triple Rock site...
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 477
I don't know. Maybe Impaler cancelled (or moved to a different venue), but Black rainbow, Mordwolf and Exodus are for sure on the bill that night.