addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Twin Cities Poetry Workshop Message Board › Exquisite corpse

Exquisite corpse

Ron P.
user 13995269
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 19
If people like this, we can do one maybe monthly.

Anyone else want to join let me know. I am going to cycle around with the people who signed up and add other poets if anyone indicates interest.
Ron P.
user 13995269
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 20
For those who participated, I finished my version of the poem. Let me know if you want me to email it.

If we want to start another round let me know. I figure as soon as five people state an interest, I will start it, let it run for a couple of weeks and then send out the poem.