November 30 / December 03, 2016 -- 3 Nights / 4 Days
AED 2625 Nov 30, 2016: Wednesday
Depart by Air Arabia flight from Sharjah airport. Flight no G9 337 depart at 08.10 am, arrive Amman airport at 09.40 am, our representative will meet and assist. Proceed directly to enjoy Amman city tour, see the remains of the Roman Theatre, the Archeological Museum and the Citadel containing the remains of the massive Temple of Hercules, then transfer to Dead Sea hotel & spa (Lowest Place on Earth)
Overnight in Dead Sea (No Meals)
Dec 01, 2016: Thursday
After breakfast, drive south to Petra city, we will take you on a tour into the breathtaking "rose-red" city (by horseback and foot) which begins at the "Siq," a winding canyon road. At the end of the passage you'll see Petra's most beautiful monument -- The Treasury -- carved out of the solid rock from the side of the mountain. Beyond the Treasury, you'll discover soaring temples, elaborate royal tombs, a theatre, burial chambers and water channels. Back to Hotel for overnight
Overnight in Dead Sea - Meals (Breakfast)
Dec 02, 2016: Friday
Free day at leisure – the opportunity to visit the Baptism site of Jesus Christ – it is just located around 15 minutes from the hotel
Overnight in Dead Sea - Meals (Breakfast) Dec 03, 2016 Saturday
Free day at leisure. Check out from the hotel at 12.00 noon time.
At 17.30 pm Transfer to airport to board your flight G9 330 depart at 20.40 pm back to Sharjah with unforgettable memories
Rate per person in twin Room AED 2625
Single room AED 2975
Child AED 1800 sharing parents (without extra bed) The above rates include:
• International air ticket Sharjah / Amman / Sharjah – economy class
• Round trip airport transfers Airport / Hotel / Airport in a latest model air condition coach
• Three nights at Dead Sea & Spa hotel or similar based on bed & breakfast– 4 stars hotel
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• Entrance fees to sightseeing places
• Horse riding in Petra as part of Petra Entry Ticket during the first visit of Petra only.
• All applicable taxes.
The above rates do not include:
• Entry visa: Visa it is free of charge for some nationalities who are staying minimum 2 nights in Jordan and arriving and departing together, against that we need full passports details prior arrival as a must. Some other nationalities have to get visa through Jordanian consulate in Dubai – Please check with us the details
• Any personal expenses & extras (Telephone calls, Laundry, Room Services, ETC…)
• Any drinks within meals
• Personal expenses.
• Horse Carriages in Petra.
• Tips (Driver, Horse Boy In Petra, Local Guides … etc).
Nov 30 Sharjah / Amman G9 337 depart at 08.10 am – arrive 09.40 am
Dec 03 Amman / Sharjah G9 330 Depart at 20.40 pm – arrive 01.35 am (Dec 04)
Duration flight: 3 hours
USD 100 = 70 Jordanian Dinar
AED 100 = 20 Jordanian Dinar