What we're about
Iceland has become a top photo location due to it's dramatic landscapes and weather, the abundance of glacier ice and great aurora experiences
If you like to meet people with an interest in photography and Iceland, this could be the group for you. Meeting other photographers is not only fun, but it is one of the best ways to learn photography.
• Regular photo meetups in London and other parts of the UK
• Photo talks and seminars featuring Iceland photographers
• Member galleries and exhibitions
• Regular opportunities to join our Iceland photo workshops
• All the assistance you need to plan your own trips to Iceland
• Discounts and special offers for members
The idea of the group is for people to discuss Iceland photo locations and dates and arrange meetups/tours in Iceland with like minded people from their area.
We will arrange for Iceland Landscape photography talks and seminars in London and the UK, so you can come and hear from our Iceland photo guides what it is really like to photograph Iceland. We aim to organise 3 or 4 per year.
We will assist members with information to plan their tours and to help find sharing partners to help keep the costs down. We will also inform the group of upcoming photo events that they can join in London and Iceland.
Open to all levels of photographer with an interest in shooting in Iceland or our Nordic Neighbors. Beginners more than welcome.
We look forward to seeing you soon!