addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

University of San Francisco Seminar Series in Analytics Message Board › Meetup details changed: Does Statistics Still Have a Role in Big Data?

Meetup details changed: Does Statistics Still Have a Role in Big Data?

Kirsten K.
user 60245822
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi Everyone,

We've had some class schedule changes and consequently we've had to change the time of our seminars in Spring back to 12:30 - 2:00pm. I know that some of you were excited for the later time, and I apologize for the change. Also, please note that we'll be in room 527 for our Spring seminars, which is directly across from the room we've been using. Hopefully you all will still be able to join us as we are getting some exciting speakers lined up!

Best,

USF Analytics

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/USF-Seminar-Series-in-Analytics/events/90077422/­

When: Friday, January 25, 2013 12:30 PM

Where: USF
101 Howard St
San Francisco, CA 94105

RSVP limit: 90 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.