addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX Orlando: The Orlando User Experience and Usability Group Message Board › Tonight is UX Orlando! See you at 7 pm!

Tonight is UX Orlando! See you at 7 pm!

Closed to new replies

Eddie J.
eddiejams
Sanford, FL
I just wanted to remind everyone that tonight is UX Orlando!

We will be talking UX and usability and our resumes and web profiles.

I also have a few Job announcements to share.

The RSVP list is larger than usual and this a new venue for us, so things might get bumpy, but it should be fun!

Remember to ready to share your resume or web profile at tonight's meetup. I'm sure we can all learn a ton by how you set your stuff up.

eddie