addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX School Message Board › seeking UX consultant for project for start-up

seeking UX consultant for project for start-up

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

My company is looking for a part-time UX consultant to help create wireframes for a marketing campaign management system. If interested in more information please respond with contact information.

Thanks,
Laura
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, I just found and joined this group. I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone, but I would definitely be able to help with this. My portfolio can be viewed at http://www.thedesigni...­. Hope to hear from you!