Register for this event here: https://academyxi.com/events/future-of-retail-experience/
The global retail industry is undergoing large-scale digital disruption. On the back of e-commerce giants such as Amazon and Alibaba, global online sales now account for over $2 trillion dollars a year. With this wave has come an increased focus by businesses on applying human-centred design principles to improve their understanding of customers, and ultimately delivering exceptional retail experiences.
Our event Future of Retail Experience will feature panelists from backgrounds in product design, visual merchandising and marketing, who will share their learnings of how to exceed customer expectations in this highly competitive retail environment, and bridge the gap between online and brick-and-mortar experiences.
Our panel will unpack the following questions:
• How are businesses adopting design principles to improve the retail experience?
• What tools and techniques are brands using to convert and retain customers?
• What technologies are companies adopting to gain a deeper understanding of who their customers are?
• What can traditional and online retailers learn from each other, and how can brands thrive in both environments?
• What is the future state of retail, and what’s next for customer experience?
Tony Low | Head of Experience @ SISTIC
Gintare Zukauskaite | Co-Founder @ Dinery
Shilpi Dahiya Atri | Style Coach @ Style Theory
6:30-7:00 - Sign-in, networking, refreshments
7:00-8:00 - Event
8-8:30 - Networking and refreshments