addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UX Book Club Chicago Message Board Books › Canceled: Microinteractions with Dan Saffer

Canceled: Microinteractions with Dan Saffer

Gemma P.
GemmaPetrie
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
I'm sorry to announce that Dan Saffer will be unable to join us for our July book club event. Due to the timing, we think it's best to cancel our July event. My sincere apologies for the numerous changes to this event. I will begin processing refunds this week for all of you. If you do not see a refund by Friday, please get in touch with me at gemmapetrie@gmail.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience (and all the emails).

We hope to see you in August with Russ Unger!

Gemma