addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

UXPALA - User Experience Professionals Association of LA Message Board › Carpool for Microsoft Lab Field Trip

Carpool for Microsoft Lab Field Trip

Stephen R.
user 8735635
Los Angeles, CA
Hello LA Usability people!

I just wanted to let everyone know about the carpool situation tomorrow. I can personally drive 5 people. If you can offer to drive anyone, or you want to carpool with someone, please reply to this email.

I will be leaving from my office at Saatchi & Saatchi in Torrance at:

3501 Sepulveda Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505-2540

I will be leaving at 5:45PM sharp. If you want to carpool with me, please be there by 5:35.

Again, If you can offer a ride, or you need one, please respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Stephen