addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
femi b.
user 42104622
London, GB
Post #: 1
That or perhaps _ UX Salon
Sven L.
user 50998062
London, GB
Post #: 3
I wouldn't recommend Salon - it provides the connotation of 'wild west' and just yesterday I attended the UXPA's (formerly UPA) session on 'profiling the perfect UX practitioner' where common agreement was to refer to bad ux practitioners as 'cowboys'.

So unless that's what you're going for, I wouldn't choose UX Salon :)
A former member
Post #: 1
That or perhaps _ UX Salon

Are you by any chance female?
A former member
Post #: 2
I wouldn't recommend Salon - it provides the connotation of 'wild west' and just yesterday I attended the UXPA's (formerly UPA) session on 'profiling the perfect UX practitioner' where common agreement was to refer to bad ux practitioners as 'cowboys'.

So unless that's what you're going for, I wouldn't choose UX Salon :)

I think you may be confusing "Salon" (somewhere you get your hair & nails done) with "Saloon" (wild west drinking/gambling/entertainment venue)
A former member
I second UX Cafe...

+1 Cafe
Brian From C.
user 52271082
London, GB
Well for usability's sake how about

UX Cafe Surgery Kiss the Boo Boo Better Super Fantastic Meetup Group of London

:^P

Oh, that's the anti-usability name haha...

Maybe the text would be pro-usability in Japan though!

Gotta love the yellow on white UX factor though ... Thankfully the trick of highlighting text in a wepage still works. I'll be sad when that is eventually lost some day...

If I had a £ for everytime a website screwed up like that I could afford to be a cowboy! JK

B.
Laurence M.
user 17220141
Brighton, GB
Post #: 7
Drum roll please.....

I now announce this group shall now we referred to as.....

UX Café!

Will update the page in due course. I thank you.