An online and offline environment where RPA ( Robotic Process Automation) developers or enthusiasts:
- Meet each other - Share about the challenges they encounter, learn together - Build projects and components together
Share your experiences and hear from others what worked for them and where they failed. See demonstrations of what is possible today and hear what will be possible in the future through integration with AI, DL, ML, etc.
We will be inviting UiPath RPA developers and organisations who are already working on UiPath RPA projects to share experiences on various topics around RPA, the business cases, the platforms, the strategy, the skills needed to be successful, governance, HR concerns, and the future scope of RPA technologies - i.e. the important things needed to get started and be successful.
We aim to meet ideally monthly.
If you are interested in presenting a subject, contact us so we can schedule you at one of our upcoming meet ups.
After a resounding success in Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi, our customer-centric UiPath Together event focuses on Mumbai with the second edition of #UiPathTogether.
Register at https://cvent.me/WNbEo ( Registration is MUST) and join us on 18th September at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar to see how our ‘Automation First’ mindset is already pushing the boundaries of Indian economic growth.
From insightful keynotes and thought leadership by prominent speakers, to dedicated customer sessions, industry best practices and the celebration of becoming a 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader and more, #UiPathTogether Mumbai has been designed to give you a better understanding of what’s to come for the future of RPA and businesses worldwide.
• Discover how adopting the “Automation First” mindset is the first step on the path to making digital transformation real in the enterprise.
• Learn how the digital workforce is enabling businesses to scale fast and achieve rapid results.
• Discover how RPA empowers decision makers and enables AI and big data to gain critical knowledge about business performance.
• Discuss how RPA impacts digitization and aligns with the strategic vision of leaders in the region.
Block your seat for 18th September, 2019. Looking forward to your participation.
Important Note : This is not a community meetup event but customer-centric UiPath Together series event.
Who should attend - Business and Technical Decision Makers, RPA / Technology / Digital Transformation Leaders, and Key Influencers