addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ultimate Frisbee Pickup, Williamsburg VA Message Board › Ultimate Frisbee meetup today - weather

Ultimate Frisbee meetup today - weather

Chris
user 12872568
Group Organizer
Williamsburg, VA
As of 5:15 PM radar shows rain or maybe a storm cell likely moving through Williamsburg starting around 6:15.  I will show up and play for a while if weather allows, but if any severe weather blows in or there is any lightning I'll leave right away.  So if you're close feel free to show up, but don't feel obligated. 

(I won't see any e-mail replies until I get home tonight.)

Chris