This topic has to due with the strong pull of the human
sexual drive, and some of the effects and results that we aren't
necessarily aware of.
- When a man cheats, women are often angrier at the other woman, than they are at the man.
- Curfews and charperones
- The age old question of men & women being friends
- The effect of oxytocin
- The effect of testosterone
- The effect of the sun and the moon
- The fuel for protecting and providing
TIME: 6:45pm Check-in Class is[masked]pm
FACILITATORS: Will Day & Patricia Mastrovito, 2 PAX Mastery & Leadership Leaders, are teaching this class!
NOTES: COST FREE (Donations Appreciated)
This is a co-ed class, so bring your female & male friends too!
- Please feel free to bring any guests who are interested in developing a better understanding of men & women.
- It is suggested that attendees bring paper & pen to take notes.
- Seating is limited so please RSVP.
- Any questions, please email [masked]
Understand Men Atlanta Volunteer Team – We are a group of volunteers whose lives have benefited so much from Understand Men classes & PAX Programs, so we host Free events
around Atlanta to share this great, often life changing information with others
to generate interest, so they bring the workshops to Atlanta. PAX Programs (http://understandmenatlanta.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=65c15869a964250d72f0fe19f&id=1a4073b3aa&e=10109bec47) was co-founded by Alison Armstrong (http://understandmenatlanta.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=65c15869a964250d72f0fe19f&id=4e77946110&e=10109bec47) who is the creator of the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women™ (http://understandmenatlanta.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=65c15869a964250d72f0fe19f&id=401d0ad499&e=10109bec47) workshop. For more information about Alison Armstrong (http://understandmenatlanta.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=65c15869a964250d72f0fe19f&id=f7a6b9e66d&e=10109bec47)'s work and PAX, go to: www.understandmen.com (http://www.understandmen.com/)