Making Sense of Men - Free class for women in Arlington near Cowboy's Stadium
In only 2.5 hours, you could unlock the door to an entirely new way of relating to men. And, we’ll hand you the key for free!
- Are you ever frustrated by men?
- Are you ever confused by men?
- Do you have trouble with “mixed messages?”
Making Sense of Men is for women who want to understand men better. Women of all ages, who are in a relationship or want a relationship, will see the source of the changes and fluctuations in a man’s behavior.
This seminar is for women only.
In Making Sense of Men You Will Learn:
1. Unsuspected ways that men are responding to you. When you know what they are responding to, you can create the response you want!
2. Why relationships can start out great… You’re confident and expressive, he adores you, you’re having a great time… And then it assumes a downward spiral, inevitably leading to a dramatic crash and burn. Why does this happen? How do you stop it? How do you turn it around?
3. How to tell when a man is attracted to you in the most important ways. When does he have feelings for you? What does he do? What do you need to do to fan the fire?
4. What makes a man fall in love.
Attend this fun, enlightening and entertaining seminar and leave feeling better about yourself and more confident with all men.
Discover the qualities in you that attract men, and learn how to use them to your best advantage. Men are attracted to women – no news there. But, did you know there are two types of attraction? One type will have a man want to cherish you, adore you, and take care of you. The other type of attraction will have him thinking only of how to get you into bed. In Making Sense of Men, you’ll discover that women are the source of both types of attraction.
Learn how to listen for the words that a man says when he cares about you. In Making Sense of Men you’ll learn that, while men and women might use the same words, the meaning they give to those words can be very different. Phrases that women speak casually can have deep and significant meaning when spoken by a man. Misunderstand the communication and you could miss a critical signal that indicates a shift in your relationship.
You’ll be able to immediately apply everything that you learn. Making Sense of Men is a free seminar that delivers loads of valuable information you can put to use right away. You’ll also be introduced to a sampling of the exciting and life-changing content available only in PAX’s paid workshops.
At the end of the class, you’ll have the opportunity to register into Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women®, and take advantage of substantial discounts and premiums offered only to women who attend Making Sense of Men.
DATE: Sunday, March 3, 2013
TIME: 1:45pm for check-in. Class is from 2-4:30pm
Near Cowboys Stadium in Arlington:
Acupuncture Allergy Center
1215 W. Randol Mill Rd.
Arlington , TX 76012
- This seminar is for women only
- Please feel free to bring any female guests who are interested in developing a better understanding of men.
- Any questions, please email: [masked]
“Making Sense of Men is a fun and exciting sample from each of our workshops, including an hour taken from one of our most advanced programs, Celebrating Men & Marriage™. I love the impact of this information, and I love that we provide it for women. We learn a lot and laugh a lot. Our aim is to profoundly improve your love life!”
-Alison Armstrong, Creator of the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women® workshop series and founder of PAX Programs. For more information about Alison Armstrong's work and PAX, go to:
Understand Men Dallas Volunteer Team - We are a group of volunteers whose lives have benefited so much from Understand Men classes & PAX Programs so we host free events around Dallas to share this great, often life changing, information with others to generate interest so they bring the workshops to Dallas.