Are you a small business owner/professional looking to get involved in the community by donating your services?
The United Way of Tarrant County would like your help in our mission to improve Tarrant County community, where the problems can be overwhelming sometimes. So, we looked deeper, to the three underlying areas that affect everything else:
• We partner with local organizations and agencies to create programs that help the people in Tarrant County Learn Well, Earn Well and Live Well – independently. To learn more about the United Way of Tarrant County, please visit UnitedWayTarrant.org.
To do our work successfully, we ask supporters to Give, Advocate or Volunteer. So this Meetup group is a forum to request volunteers to provide services in various areas and become United Way Volunteer Service Pro's. As part of volunteering your services, you will have the opportunity to promote your business or service when/where appropriate at United Way events. We will also provide credit or acknowledgements of you providing the service to us. We have a lot of private and public special events throughout the year. We could use assistance in the following areas:
• Photographers (Digital photography)
• Graphic Designers/Web Developers
• Social Media Professionals
• Event Planners
• Commercial Printers/Local print shops
• Event Equipment Rentals
• Volunteers to work events
So if you would like to donate your time and services to a great cause, we would love to help us. We can't do it alone. It's up to YOUnited Way!