addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston Unity Group Message Board › Unity 3 - Go for launch!

Unity 3 - Go for launch!

Robert B.
user 4548566
Austin, TX
Post #: 12
Yes - It's official. A few hours ago the Unity team launched the latest version of Unity (v3). Head on over to downloads and download your own copy. Warning - download time are slow - there must be quite a bit of demand. Articles posted everywhere....

More fun to talk about in October!
Brandon C.
user 13012027
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
yea I got mine befor the website frontpage even updated to the big 3. My download only took about 6 min and I had it downloaded, set up, and installed in less than half an hour.

Lots of great things happening with 3.0