Have you ever set off on a bold new plan, goal or intention... only to have your efforts undermined,
For instance, did you set a new course at the first of this year, declare a resolution around health, career or finances, to change a habit, declare a bold new life or new way of being...
only to find yourself now off course, loosing steam and possibly giving up on that thing you were so enthusiastic about just a little over a month ago?
Is this the same pattern that happened last year and the year before?
Well, you have an inner conflict...
This gathering will be an opportunity to learn a simple, yet powerful skill in creating inner rapport and agreement with all parts of you, to create your best life!
There are a number of ways we "get in our own way", from procrastination, distraction, fatigue, "giving into" destructive behavior and choices, to harboring states of confusion, fear, and the awe inspiring proclamation:
"I just don't seem to know what to do, or what I really want."
Does it feel like...
One part of you wants one thing, yet another part seems to want something else?
At a conscious level, this self-sabotaging behavior is completely undesirable, and it is hard to imagine any possible benefit to our life...
yet what most of us don't realize though, is at the unconscious level, there is positive intent behind the "sabotage."
This meet-up will be an opportunity to learn a simple yet profound process derived from the transformational field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to achieve a a new level of inner rapport and personal integration.
NLP is a powerful organizational model of how we structure our inner experience. In simple terms, NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a system of techniques and distinctions that allow YOU to direct (program or choose) your inner and outer communication (linguistic) to effect a desired response or result in your body and mind (neuro).
The specific technique that you will learn in this session is simple to learn, easy to use, and will generate powerful results.
The facilitator for this session is Daniel D'Neuville, an accomplished hypnotherapist and a Master Practitioner and trainer of NLP, with over 25 years experience facilitating personal change. A one-on-one coaching session with Daniel using this technique would start at $500 and go up... You have the opportunity to learn this technique in a group setting and use forever and ever, for just $25.
The Meet-Up and Presentation Details:
- This is a four-hour gathering with a short 20 minute break in the middle.
- Eat lunch before hand or bring a snack to eat during the break.
- We'll have filtered clean water available on-site, please bring your own drink container.
- Dress comfortably
- This is a hands-on participative event where you'll work with a partner in a safe and secure environment, yet guide your own process. Daniel will be available to assist.
- After a short introduction to the concepts behind the technique and an outline of the instructions, you'll choose a partner to work with and experience the process yourself.
- There will be opportunity to make new friends and connections.
- A new of self that is aligned and congruent with all parts working together in inner harmony
- The knowing that you are your own best friend
- Increased Self-Esteem
- A greater sense of personal freedom
- A increased lightness of being
- Self-compassion and forgiveness
- Increased intuition and ability to hear your inner voice
- You'll walk away with a skill that you can use again and again, to communicate and align your subconscious with conscious intent.
This process is generative in nature, meaning that it will continue to bring benefits to your life and personal expression long after Saturday...
If you have any questions: feel free to contact Daniel directly either by phone or email: