What we're about
Urban Creative Retreats
No art experience required, and all levels are welcome!
The purpose of this group is:
To encourage and inspire others to explore their creative side by fostering a creative space that is supportive and non judgmental. Most importantly it's to HAVE FUN!
This group is great for everyone, especially if you are willing to:
• Meet new and like-minded people in a no pressure group to explore your own creativity.
• Leave your preconceived notions of what you can and cannot do at the door;
• Put aside any doubt of your abilities.
• Be open to learning and sharing new techniques.
• Have Fun!
Who this meet up will benefit:
• People under stress, or if those just need to get away for a few hours.
• Are you a person who avoids at all costs sitting down to write, paint, or work?
• Do you finally sit down and go blank or get distracted?
• Do you have tons of creative ideas only to not follow through?
• Those who enjoy the process of continual self-discovery?
• Those who enjoy having fun!
This will give you a special place to come to that is welcoming, healing and creative.
It's a place where you can be yourself, express yourself and find yourself at the same time. Time for creative play!
Stay tuned for artists dates and collaborative work days
We might meet at a coffee house or the beach to just make our art, write, edit or anything that makes you feel inspired or creative in a supportive, friendly and fun atmosphere.
We'll be each others' cheerleaders on our journey.
If this sounds good, come join us.
……..oh, and it’s ok if you spill the glue!