Get your "Irie" on and invite your friends and family and join us for Boston Jerkfest™
A unique experience that is full of spice, fun and food.
The 2nd Annual Boston JerkFest™ is an out-door/in-door family-friendly Caribbean style food festival that features Jamaican jerk spiced food and all things spicy and hot. Boston Jerkfest™ is Saturday, June, 28, 2014 at the Benjamin Franklin Institute, 41 Berkeley Street in the South End and the festival offers and two sessions: 11am-3pm and 4-8pm.
Boston Jerkfest™ will feature top local Caribbean Chefs, authentic Caribbean food for sale, including specialty foods such as: spicy jams, nuts, desserts, and traditional home-made drinks from the Caribbean with entertainment and performances for the whole family. It also features a Rum & Brew Tasting for 21+ festival attendees.
New this year:
• Expanded space on site to accommodate for more people.
• More jerk! Every restaurant vendor will offer a jerk dish.
• Chef demos, including a Seafood Throwdown with two chefs vying for the best jerk dish and sponsored by Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness and Northwest Atlantic Marine Alliance.
• Cocktail Demo with vendors who will stir up the best "Irie" drinks made from products featured at the Rum & Brew Tasting.
• More live music to get your "Irie" on.
• Expanded Spice Lane, with lots more hot stuff to keep you in the mood.
Ticket Information: Session 1: 11am-3pm Session 2: 4-8pm General Admission price per Session: Adults are $12 in advance; $15 at door; $5 Children under 12 years
Rum & Brew Tasting ALL ACCESS PASS. This pass includes access to festival as well as Rum & Brew Tastings: All Access Pass is $45 Advance, more at the door (21+ Only): Unlimited Tastings of local craft beer, local rum, and other creative Caribbean-themed libations.
Please go to http://www.bostonjerkfest.com for more information and tickets.