addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Explore New York: Urban Cyclists Message Board › "Explore New York" Urban Cycling is NOT "closed" or "closing".. enough of th

"Explore New York" Urban Cycling is NOT "closed" or "closing".. enough of that talk..

Steve H
Steve67
New York, NY
I co-ran the group a few years back, so looks like it's time to do it again.

I'll update more later, but for now.. let's get this show back on the road.

I need assistant organizers and anyone/everyone who can help organize/lead rides.

There will be some minor changes to the group, but we will definitely be sticking to the original core idea: Explore New York via Urban Cycling.

We'll try to cover all types of rides. Recreational, Fitness/Casual, Fitness/Distance, Fitness/Performance, and Tri/Pro level rides for you super-die-hards (of which, I am definitely not).

We'll also be doing multi-group rides as often as possible, as I run several other groups (non-cycling themes, but outdoor enthusiasts) with cyclists who would be interested.

Andrew.. best of luck with http://www.meetup.com/wheels/­ We'll have to do some joint rides!

Those of you who can step-up to be on the Organizer team, please email me ASAP.
Let's get this group back to it's hey-day of riding.

- Steve H