addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Urban Farms and Survival Phoenix Message Board › Links and Resources

Links and Resources

A former member
Post #: 10
Inspiration

Educational

Economics

Resources, suppliers

• Spore Works - Mushroom spores and cultures. Read up before going this route.
  • Fungi Perfect - Mushroom growing materials. Check out MycoGrow in particular, it's the easy (if mildly expensive) way to do the above.
  • Arizona Barrels - Rain catchment, composting, storage...
  • 5 Gallon Buckets - Eric Drider, VP of KRAF, Inc. (Burger King Franchisee)

Commerce

Other Groups

MaryLou B.
user 3775251
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 18
Inspiration

Educational

Economics

Resources, suppliers

• Spore Works - Mushroom spores and cultures. Read up before going this route.
  • Fungi Perfect - Mushroom growing materials. Check out MycoGrow in particular, it's the easy (if mildly expensive) way to do the above.
  • Arizona Barrels - Rain catchment, composting, storage...
____________________­_______________

In addition one might google and join the Permaculture Guild website.

If anyone is interested, Brad Lancaster is doing his Rainwater Harvesting Presentation tonight at 4341 East Broadway Rd Phx 85040 $15 He is the waterharvesting guru in AZ. If you have property, this is a must.
You can contact me for more info at marylou.benigno@gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 10
I would love to have some hens in my yard but I have a small condo backyard.
A former member
Post #: 33
A former member
Post #: 34
Added link:
5 Gallon Buckets - Eric Drider, VP of KRAF, Inc. (Burger King Franchisee)
Bethany
user 4166145
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 231
Eat Wild and Local Harvest are two good ways of finding local food if you don't have the inclination to grow/raise a certain thing yourself.

Eat Wild
Local Harvest