addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The User Experience Auckland Group Message Board › Spring is for Meetups!!

Spring is for Meetups!!

Haunani P.
Designer4Life
Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Hello UX'ers,

Mea Culpa:

Sorry for the winter hibernation.  It seems during the winter months, I get either super sick or super busy with work but yay for delivery of project this month!  We also secured a consistent place to have presentation meetings at Orion Health's new building when we aren't doing Happy Hours and networking.

Planning for more Meetup Sessions:

Calling for any UX'ers who can give a presentation or a roundtable panel.  Are there any topics people are interested in?   Having participation by our membership will help us plan out meetups for Spring though Fall, hopefully.  Like Burning Man, this works best when we participate in our community.  So hit us up with ideas of what you want to see and if you can share, please do!

On the OT:

Lastly, and this is for my American expats,  Wednesday Oct 17 (tomorrow), I'm hosting a presidential debate event, if you're interested, ping me and I give you the deets.

Cheers,

Nani