This November, we’re setting aside three weeks of community testing between 4th and 25th November 2015. The goal of this community testing is to help us:-
• Better understand your user needs and problems
• Develop core user experience insights that will drive our front end development and improve your experience using the platform
We’re also setting aside some time for weekly co-testing fun :).
When: Friday 20th November 2015
Time: 00:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC(Your local time: Start time - End time)
Where? Join us and members of the Ushahidi team on IRC/Hipchat/Gitter(Posting on any one of these channels will post on all three of them simultaneously)
How to get started
• Download and install the platform on your own server
• Use our demo site
• Log in credentials (Username: demo, password: testing)
• Register and get in touch with us for an upgrade to admin status after registration
• Email Angela Oduor Lungati(angela AT ushahidi DOT com)
• Ping us on IRC/Hipchat/Gitter. Posting on any one of these channels will post on all three of them simultaneously.
• You can also use your existing deployment on ushahidi.com to test and send your feedback to us.
Sharing your feedback
• Directly from within the demo site. Click on the feedback link and share your thoughts with us
• Via Github issues (For those more comfortable with github)
Make sure to review our guide on how to submit a good bug report here.
Looking forward to having you join us.