$145 OFF regular price - world's largest 2-day startup conference with lots of tech celebrities - http://bit.ly/conf2017
The event takes place in February 2017. Buy your ticket before the discount expires.
Speakers include, among others:
- BING GORDON and MIKE ABBOTT - VCs at Kleiner Perkins (investors in Amazon, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Zynga, Electronic Arts, Codecademy, Duolingo, Jawbone, Zazzle, AngelList, etc.)
- GEORGE ZACHARY - VC at Charles River Ventures (investors in Twitter, Zendesk, Yammer, Udacity, DoorDash, etc.)
- MEGAN QUINN - VC at Spark Capital (investors in Slack, Twitter, Postmates, OculusVR, Wealthfront, Tumbler, FundersClub, Warby Parker, Foursquare, Trello, StackExchange, etc.)
- JIM SCHEINMAN - VC at Maven Ventures (investor in Cruise - $1B sale to GM, Bebo - $850M sale to AOL, Tango - $1B+valuation, NBCi - $6B IPO, Check - $360M sale to Intuit, etc.)
- REBECCA CADEN - VC at Maveron Ventures - founded byHoward Shultz, Founderof Starbucks (investors in eBay, Groupon, Shutterfly, Zulilly, General Assembly, Pinkberry, Periscope, Tile, etc.)
- JEFF RICHARDS - VC at GGV Capital (investors in Slack, Square, BlueKai - acquired by Oracle, Buddy Media - acquired bySalesforce, Citrus Lane - acquired by Care.com, Flipboard, HotelTonight, Quixey, etc.)
...and many more!
- NOAM BARDIN - CEO of Waze (sold to Google for $1.15B)
- HAMDI ULUKAYA - Founder of Chobani (best selling Greek yogurt in the U.S.
- $1B+ in in annual sales – one of the fastest growing companies of its time)
- SEAN RAD - Founder of Tinder - dating app worth Billions of dollars with over $1M+ paying customers every month
- DAPHNE KOLLER - Founder of Coursera (raised over $146M+ in venture capital)
- HOLLY LIU - Cofounder of Kabam (over $1B+ valuation, over $400M+ in revenue)
- ERIC YUAN - Founder of Zoom ($45M+ in venture capital)
... and many more!
- BHARAT ANAND - Professor at Harvard Business School (expert in digital and corporate strategy, two-time winner of the “best teacher award” at Harvard)
... and many more!
- Cocktail Reception with Mystery Tech Celebrity Guest on Monday, Feb. 20
- After Hours party on Tuesday, Feb. 21
- Happy Hour party on Wednesday, Feb. 22
- breakfast, lunch and snacks for Tuesday and Wednesday
- networking breaks
SPEAKERS (more will be announced soon)
PAST SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Lifograph - The Encyclopedia of People