Past Meetup

REIKI Level I Certification Class

This Meetup is past

3 people went

Price: $130.00 /per person
Location image of event venue

Details

Reiki Level I Certification

In this class students receive the First Degree Reiki Energy Attunement, wherein they will be able to channel Reiki Energy for themselves and others.

-Receive the Attunement process to the Reiki I symbol

-Demonstrate and practice the Reiki I symbol and proper hand positions used in giving a Reiki treatment.

-Receive the instruction manual to better understand the process of Reiki

-Discuss the ethical perspective of Reiki Practioner

-Learn the energy centers of the body in a person and how to use Reiki in all areas of our life

~Twenty one days after attending the Reiki I class you are considered a USUI REIKI I PRACTIONER and become eligible to offer Reiki professionally.

note; It is understood that with Reiki I you receive 20% of the energy and receive the remaining 80% with the Reiki II attunement. Reiki III

This Class is $130 collected at the time of reservation.