Welcome Valley Senior LADIES Group- Moderate to CONSERVATIVE SINGLES 55+ in the Coachella Valley. Most Meetups are started because people are trying to find others like themselves, with common interests. So 1st. that is #1-- with this group, what do we have in common? #2---is socialization We all want to take part in what this beautiful valley has to offer. YEAR ROUND we want to try new restaurants, movies, concerts, dinner parties, weekend/day trips, festivals, art shows, museums and creativity classes. We get to meet new friends from those who live local, and our wonderful Snow Birds who visit seasonally. We all love it here and can share in the beauty and abundance of things to do. Come to share laughs, your stories of family and friends near and far. Many of us are retired professionals from many different backgrounds and walks of life. Lets share those great stories and get involved in our community and support our local businesses.
*YOU MUST BE VACCINATED TO ATTEND EVENTS!
* Rules & Guidelines* Keep Organizations flowing, comfortable and fair!
ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU:
Understand and Respect Our Freedom for Divergent thought. It is the poignant point of DEMOCRACY. But radicalism from either side is not a good fit for this group. We are Not accepting anyone from the far left or the far right. If you believe that more government control and handouts is what we need, This is NOT the group for you.
God, family, our Nation, our National Anthem, our beautiful Flag, military and the police are our backbone, and are truly respected and supported. If you are part of the "CANCEL CULTURE", DEFUNDING the police and you mock or want to erase the historical background of the nation, then this is not the group for you. Yes, we've made many mistakes in the past, but it is still part of our history and we need to learn from all of our mistakes, not erase them, tear down or destroy them. Build and move forward as a nation for all people, one nation Under God!.
We are a friendly, peaceful, loving group.
No gossiping and no MEAN girls! It seems ridiculous that I have to even say this at our age, but you have no idea how rude people can be !
Be respectful of time and prior reservations-- Please RSVP ☑️YES to all events. Do not just show up without a reservation.
If something comes up and you cannot attend a MeetUp, please change your RSVP X to NO Not Going. TWO No Shows- with no RSVP change on the website BEFORE the event, will constitute your being dropped from the group (Contacting the Organizer through a message or comment section does not count as a change for the event, but explanation is appreciated.) Guests will be invited from time to time. But they cannot sit at the table if there has been no reservation made for them. I will not ask people to scoot over to be squished and uncomfortable while eating. Restaurants do not like adding or subtracting place settings at the last minute!! Please treat Servers with RESPECT---even if it takes a little longer time to serve our large group. Be patient please. Be Aware--Larger groups (over 6) usually get an automatic charge of an 18-20% gratuity by most restaurants. I try to find restaurants that accept separate checks.
* NOT cause DRAMA or show aggression towards any members, be it confrontational in any way, action, verbal or written, regarding differences in beliefs. DRAMA can come in many forms. Over drinking and making a spectacle of yourself is considered drama.
* HAVE FOOD ISSUES? When we go out to dinner and EVERY TIME we go out, you find something WRONG with your food and complain, please stay home. No one appreciates people who are trying to get free meals from restaurants, it will not be tolerated in our group. THREE STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT!!! Guess why I'm mentioning this? Because it happens a lot!
Tacky, I know!!
* PLEASE report to the Organizers anyone that makes you feel "extremely uncomfortable". The whole purpose of the Meetup is to get together 'as a group' in order to get to know one another. It's about friendships and having fun. Hopefully within this group setting you can meet that very special best friend! Because this is a Social group, it is MANDATORY for you to *Please take the time to FILL OUT A FEW INTERESTS AND GROUPS on your profile page* It makes it easier for us in getting to know you.
Before attending a Potluck at someone's home you must have attended five (5) regular meetings (and stayed and talked to people.) You also need to be CURRENT in attendance. That means in order for you to attend an event at someone's home, you have to have gone to an event in the last month, ( with a total of 5 events throughout the year.) This is a vetting process to make sure you are a good fit for this group, and we for you. We also respect the home of the member who is giving the party and we would like to know that the people who are invited, we know well.
Also, be sure to post your Birth Month (no year needed, we know we are Seniors...lol) Let us know if you would like us to celebrate your birthday, BEFORE an event so we can plan ahead. We would love to celebrate with you!!
* All Valley Senior events are Smoking & Vaping Free. Please take yourself away from the group if you have the need to smoke or vape. Most public places do not allow it, so please follow all posted signs.
* You must have your own account with your name, picture and personal information that pertains to you. If you are not up to date with computers or Smart Phones, then this is probably NOT the group for you. It is not ok to have someone else sign up for you (family or friend.) Instead of establishing an age limit or max for the group, I recommend that you know your limitations and consider yourself an "ACTIVE" Senior, in every sense of the word. You must still be driving, and are capable of seeing to your own personal affairs.
* After you join the group you have a trial period of 30 days. I go through every few weeks and remove anyone in pending status to clear up the files. Three months without attending minimal events (3 events), you will be removed from the list (Unless you are a Snowbird and have contacted either Organizer about being out of town, but WILL be returning)
* We're here to make friends, have fun and try NEW things!* All suggestions for events are welcome!!
We DO NOT save seats at any events. Please Do NOT turn someone away from a seat who has signed up for an event and is on time, because you are saving it. That is NOT OK. You or your guest who are late, will have to move for those who are on time. It's only fair. 😁
If you have RSVP'D YES to an event, there will always be a seat for you. Please be on time.👍
Bring your best SMILE! 😁
CLEAR FACIAL PHOTO IS NEEDED TO JOIN.
VALLEY SENIORS are the BEST in the Valley!! WoooHoooo! Having fun is what we do! Let's all come together and Be Kind. It starts with ME and it starts with YOU.