addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Valley Beer Drinkers Message Board › Short-Fused Deal at Rose & Crown - 60% Off!

Short-Fused Deal at Rose & Crown - 60% Off!

Kenton
kentonbrown
Tempe, AZ
Hey, everybody,

I love the R&C, and this deal gets us $25-worth of food & beer for just $10!

ttps://www.voicedailydeals.com/r/25-worth-of-food-drink-at-the-rose-crown-4/x:b444p264­ 

The food is top-notch and the on-tap beer selection is just what we love! Happy Hour pricing is fantastic, and their Friday All-you-can-eat Fish & Chips is AMAZING!

Also, unlike most "deals," there are very liberal terms (see details) for the use of these vouchers, so we can have a great time down there for a Happy Hour!

We can schedule later - maybe several times!

HURRY! This deal ends Sunday evening! (I bought 5 vouchers!)

~Ken
602-492-8025
Robert K.
bobthepome
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 3
Snagged 2 - thanks for the Heads-up! Great deal for great beer & pub food.
Bob
Kenton
kentonbrown
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 371
Robert, You're very welcome! I'm uqite glad it worked for you! The last time I had these vouchers, all went really well, and the staff was great! Yep, I bought five this time - probably should have bought more!