I am glad to finally kick off our Value Investing College. In our first official training session you will learn:
1. How to look for companies.
2. How to find relevant information. Finding quantitative information is the first step, investors should also find qualitative information, we will see how.
3. How to navigate with public filings.
4. How to differentiate between noise and information.
5. I will provide an example of a company I am currently researching
These five initial points will ensure you will leave with enough information to start digging into the public markets, you will be able to better navigate in a world with a lot of noise.
Always remember in Value Investing we evaluate Businesses, we are not interested much in market dynamics.
I hope to see you all. The session is capped at 11 participants to ensure quality and interaction among everyone.