What we're about
My goal is very simple: to create a community of YouTubers where we can build and create relationships.
It's extremely difficult (at least in my case) to find other like minded individuals that understand the process, the struggle, the wins and everything in between. This Meetup was created for the purpose of bringing positive, energetic, committed, hardworking YOUTUBER's together.
This is perfect for:
- YouTubers looking to collaborate
- YouTubers looking for other Youtubers as a resource
- Dedicated Youtubers
- YouTubers who want to build relationship with other YouTubers
- YouTubers who want to be part of a YouTube Community
- People who are just interested in YouTube
- People who don't want to contribute or help out others
- People who like to take more than they like to give
- People who aren't interested in being part of a community
- YouTubers who aren't dedicated or committed to their craft
ABOUT OUR MEETUPS:
I will have a sign in sheet where everyone can put their contact info (optional) and their YouTube channel name and I will be emailing that list to everyone who attended so that we have other YouTubers to reach out to and support. I want us to be a resource for one another.
Our Meetups last about 45 minutes and everyone has a chance to briefly talk about themselves, their channel, and a challenge they are facing. We will then problem solve as a group and then move onto the next person. Very simple. This meetup is very community and team driven so if this doesn't sound like something you would be interested in, do me a favor, and please don't join. Lol
Our Meetups are pretty informal so that people could be relaxed and please keep in mind that space is limited to about 10 people so that we have a more intimate setting. Therefore, please be considerate when you RSVP (for instance, un-RSVP if you know you can no longer make it) so this way people who really want to join us have the opportunity to do so. Thanks lovelies. I will see you all soon!
YouTube Channel: Nerdievision