VanDev: Vancouver's Software Developers Network Message Board › Wanted! Senior .NET developer
We are looking for a smart, driven C# developer.
We are a small startup working out of the unique GrowLab offices in Gastown. We're a small team - but you'll be a part of something much, much bigger - the environment is dynamic, adaptable and always changing, and tapped into some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in Vancouver. It's exciting.
You will have flexibility in how you work, autonomy and get to help us forge our product forward. Your voice will matter. Stock options are on offer - we've just gotten some initial funding, and recently beat out 26 other Vancouver startups to win Vancouver's DemoDay - this is the ground floor - and could be so much more than a just another job.
You'll work with some great libraries on an interesting project - with plenty of opportunity to grow with the company into team leading, architecture or just about anything else you demonstrate an aptitude for. You'll work with a passionate team who get shit done, with a strong Fortune 500 background.
- be able to figure things out for yourself as well as know when to ask questions.
- have experience working on complex web solutions
- have at least 5 years experience with .NET
- have significant MVC experience
- be able to suggest solutions - you take an ownership stance on your work (no passing the buck), are proud of what you deliver, and know how to work in a team.
- take pride in your work
- work quickly, work thoroughly, and just be an all-around awesome developer
- are adaptable
It would be great if YOU:
- have mySQL experience
- have nHibernate/fluent nHibernate experience
- know what IoC is and have used it in a real project
- think unit testing is great
- are familiar with mocking libraries
- know your way around jQuery
- have experience with other programming languages
Please apply with a resume and a linked in profile.