addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver Unconventional Books Message Board › Great meeting tonight-Feb 8

Great meeting tonight-Feb 8

Regi M.
Regwords
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Thanks all for a thought-provoking and challenging session. I really appreciate the honest and intelligent approach you have all taken. Fine group!
James-are you looking into the library for meetings? It's awful not to hear all these brilliant people.
I have time to contact/visit library-please ask for my help if needed.
Looking forward to our next meeting!
I forgot to take pictures AGAIN! Aarrrgggh. Next time 4 sure!
Regi
James M.
user 14454827
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 6
Thanks Regi - There are free-of-charge meeting rooms at the neighbourhood VPL branches: http://www.vpl.ca/eve...­. Could you please investigate?

The Central Branch isn't feasible as their small meeting rooms (max 10 people) can only be reserved in person on the day.

The Waves Coffee on Howe has an enclosed meeting room that we could try to book as well.

Cheers,
James
Regi M.
Regwords
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
Hi James
I'm sorry-I just read your reply to me today Fri the 18! I was not emailed your reply to me.
I see you have booked the Waves for next Wednesday so that is great. I promise to get looking into library rooms as well. Rapti messaged me about it too.
See you Wednesday.
Regi