Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve
Suspension Bridge Trail
• Head south on Suspension Bridge Trail
• Turn RIGHT towards 30’ Pool.
• At next junction turn RIGHT along fence line (fence will
be on your left)
• At T-Junction turn LEFT and head over the Pipeline
• Turn RIGHT onto Marion Road and follow to the Varley
• Continue along Varley to the end of trail.
• At T-Junction with Lynn Valley Rd, turn RIGHT. (Watch
for cars in the parking lot.)
• Continue through Lynn Headwaters Park and across
Lynn Headwaters Connector
• FIRST TIME ACROSS Lynn Headwaters Bridge
• Turn RIGHT onto Lynn Headwaters Connector Trail
• Follow the trail back to the start/finish area
• Continue straight through the start/finish area onto
the Suspension Bridge Trail (past the Aid Station)
To the Berm
• Follow Suspension Bridge Trail until first left turn marked “To Lillooet Rd” (just past parking lot)
• Turn LEFT and follow trail to Lillooet Rd.
• Cross the road (watch for cars) and turn RIGHT onto
• Follow Berm and take second LEFT turn towards
Richard Juryn (note: first left turn may not be visible with construction)
• At first T-Junction, turn LEFT and head downhill.
• At bottom of hill turn RIGHT.
• Keep left on trail, which turns to the right onto a wide
gravel path (Richard Juryn East).
• Stay straight on this trail, crossing Baden-Powell, until
you come to a T-Junction with the Berm.
• Cross Lillooet Road (at crossing)
• Enter the Diamond Trail.
• Trail jogs LEFT, then RIGHT.
• At T-Junction, turn LEFT onto Baden-Powell.
• Take next RIGHT and head down the stairs (still B-P).
• Follow Baden-Powell through marsh and past Twin
Falls (stay right, do NOT cross bridge).
• At next junction, turn LEFT towards the Suspension Bridge.
• Take first RIGHT and head down boardwalk (do NOT cross bridge).
• At next T-Junction, stay RIGHT.
• At 30’ Pool, climb the stairs.
• Watch for junction just past top of stairs.
• Turn RIGHT and head up some more stairs.
• At next T-Junction, turn LEFT onto Suspension Bridge
trail, heading back to start/finish area. • Run past aid station to Finish Line.